Guys ,today is my birthday .:) for this year is non-celebration .(bukanye selama nie tak pernah celebrate) HAHA.thank for wishing on handphone ,facebook 1 or 2nd account and other my site .i will appreciation.tak mengharap untuk dapat present.tapi kalau dapat.
i'm very thankful and
kept its on the secret box . kat mane tueee .
??come to my home i will whisper to u .


FIRST WISH -
OF COURSE my mom .i wake up in the morning and
say HAPPY BIRTHDAY .then ada jugak
yang wish keesokan harinya ..nevermind lahh


Actually now i was so bored ! I just watching the happy tree friends
shows and singing alone
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME X2 "
and look bear .HEY bear ,say happy birthday to me lahh.!
Bear say i don't want lahh .and 3 words for you bella
YOURVOICEISTOOBADUNTILTHERAINDOWN
shut up lahh .watch you mouth ,the stupid non-living things and the
silly thing that we ever meet .!
I THROW THE BEAR INTO DRAIN.OMG !
it's very too mucch lah .STOP it bella .okay

.On my birthday i wish my dream reached and its not just fantasy
.it wills come true .!